This is a template for a 6 panel digipak. Where it says 'FRONT' is where we would put a front cover of sorts. This would most likely be a piece of art that is appealing to look at and is also hopefully eye catching. Inside the digipak is where we would put the bulk of our information about our song. This would include things such as credits for the people who were responsible for the creation of any part of
Toxic Analysis Lyrics The lyrics for the song Toxic establishes the point that Britney is now ready to move on from her teenage years and now is looking to show her more adult life as a pop star. The lyrics to the song Toxic are filled with sexual remarks just to reinforce the idea of her as a sexual image. The lyrics are as follows: There’s no escape, I can’t wait I need a hit, baby give it to me You’re dangerous, I’m lovin’ it With the taste of your lips I'm on a ride You're toxic I'm slippin' under With a taste of the poison paradise Music Toxic is an example of pop music in the 90’s this involved high tempo beats that could be used as a dance track. This is the reason for the fast-paced music video Genre Due to the pop genre, that Toxic is this means that dance and movement has a high involvement in the video, the young target audience for the video are seeing Britney doing these famous dance moves and therefore they are becoming mor...

Comments
Post a Comment